Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Responsive CssClass on WebDropDown
posted

Hi,

We need to configure the WebDropDown with a responsive look and feel of Inspinia.

for DropDownList the class we use is:

<asp:dropdownlist id="cmbEstado" runat="server" CssClass="form-control-sm form-control input-s-sm" AutoPostBack="True"></asp:dropdownlist>

and it's displayed as:

but, when we use this class on webdropdown:

<ig:WebDropDown ID="cmbPlaca" runat="server" Width="100%" EnableAutoFiltering="Server" EnableLoadOnDemand="True" EnableClosingDropDownOnSelect="False" AutoPostBackFlags-SelectionChanged="On" CssClass="form-control-sm form-control input-s-sm" StyleSetName="Default"></ig:WebDropDown>

the control display as:

How should we configure the class to work correctly?

Thanks,

Hector Moreno
Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hi, Héctor.

We have discussed this matter internally in our case system, but I'm going to post my answer here also.

I'm attaching a modified demo, where some of the WebDropDown classes are overwritten in order to achieve design similar to the ASP.NET Drop Down. Because both controls are different and WebDropDown has his own containers, custom CSS classes are needed.

Thank you once again for using our product!

Best regards,

Nikolay Alipiev

Software Developer

WebDropDownStyling.zip

Children
No Data