Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
upgradinf from Infragistics.WebUI.UltraWebListbar.v5.3 to Version=15.1.20151.2123
posted

i want to upgrade Infragistics.WebUI.UltraWebListbar.v5.3 to Version=15.1.20151.2123 

My code is

<ig:WebExplorerBar ID="WebExplorerBar1" runat="server" Width="100%" Height="520px" StyleSetName="Caribbean" GroupExpandBehavior="SingleExpanded" DataSourceID="ExplorerBarDataSource1"></ig:WebExplorerBar>

<asp:SiteMapDataSource runat="server" ID="ExplorerBarDataSource1" ShowStartingNode="false" />

when we build first time it is running 

When i build second times then  it give error

The base class includes the field 'WebExplorerBar1', but its type (Infragistics.Web.UI.NavigationControls.WebExplorerBar) is not compatible with the type of control (Infragistics.Web.UI.NavigationControls.WebExplorerBar).

My Question is

1) why i getting this error .

2)I have purchase infragistics product, tell me  Step to create developer account key.

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Ajay,

The error that you are getting is what happens when two versions of the same assembly are referenced/loaded.  Please verify that all of your references are to the same version of the assembly and that you don't have another version in your bin directory.

For your second question, to associate your product key with your account you need to register it here:

https://www.infragistics.com/my-account/register-product

Let me know if you have any questions.

Children
No Data