Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Looking for a software that can stand up all the contracts in one place
posted

Hi all,

I have a complicated services contract with a master level agreement and multiple individual statements of work.

Although the ISOWs all relate to separate subject matter there are some shared defined terms.

I want a software that can stand up all these contracts in one place in a single searchable solution.

The way I want the system to be working is that I would upload all my contracts and include a list of defined terms. Once the processing is done, if I could view the contracts as hyperlinked documents where I could click on a defined term, it’d be great. Also, I’d like it to show me where the master definition is, or other usages of the term.

I want this to work so that when an employee of my client wants to know about a concept and how it interacts with other concepts, she/he would click the term and it would bring up a summary of related terms, the term's definition, etc.

I tried this with a system in the market, but I don't think it's really giving me the functionality that I want. I haven't used some of the other contract management tools. I am also considering a contract management system suggested by one of my friends. But was wondering if someone who has used some of these can point me in the right direction.

Any help is appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

Parents
No Data
Reply Children
No Data