Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Recurrence and Reminder property mappings
posted

Hello,

I am using the XamMonthView which is binding to my own custom data and I am using property mapping to map my properties to the task properties which is working fine, however I want to be able to set the recurrence and the reminder using my own custom objects however I'm struggling to find the functionality.

I see there are the following properties I can map to:

<ig:TaskPropertyMapping TaskProperty="ReminderEnabled" DataObjectProperty="ReminderEnabled" />
<ig:TaskPropertyMapping TaskProperty="ReminderInterval" DataObjectProperty="ReminderInterval" />
<ig:TaskPropertyMapping TaskProperty="Reminder" DataObjectProperty="Reminder" />
<ig:TaskPropertyMapping TaskProperty="Recurrence" DataObjectProperty="Recurrence" />

However it isn't getting the desired affect, my Reminder class that it is looking at it:

public class Reminder
{
public bool IsSnoozed { get; set; }
public DateTime LastDisplayedTime { get; set; }
public DateTime LastSnoozeTime { get; set; }
public TimeSpan SnoozeInterval { get; set; }
public string Text { get; set; }
public string UserData { get; set; }
}
Which looks exactly the same as yours:

http://help.infragistics.com/Help/Doc/WPF/2012.1/CLR4.0/html/InfragisticsWPF4.Controls.Schedules.v12.1~Infragistics.Controls.Schedules.Reminder_members.html

How can I get the reminder mapping to work as well as the recurrence. A small sample project would be much appreciated

Thanks, Grant

Parents Reply Children
No Data