Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
xamHTMLViewer in a xamDockManager holding a Google Earth html page not working..
posted

Hi,

I'm experiencing some odd behaviour from the xamHTMLViewer, but only with IE 8 in this instance.

Our scenario is the following:

We're using xamDockManager to manage the layout of our Silverlight screen.  Our "content" is being held in a DocumentHost, and that has 3 tabs in it.  One of the tabs, holds a xamHTMLViewer that points to a webpage that loads the Google Earth plugin. 

In firefox, I'm able to view everything fine.  In IE, however, something goes wrong, and the xamHTMLViewer is blank.  When I go to reference it in code, it's always null after the initial load. 

Could someone test this scenario and see whether it's an Infragistics problem with the way the controls work together in IE, or if it's just a google earth problem that I have to address with them?

Thanks.

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello,

It has been a while since you have made your post, in case you still need support I will be glad to assist you further. I suppose the other community members can benefit from this answer as well. I have been looking into your post and I can say that Google has a restriction and they don’t allow their source to be displayed in a frame and this is how the Silverlight apps are organized.

Feel free to write me if you have further questions.

Children
No Data