Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Problem using multiple XamDialogWindows
posted

I create a XamDialogWindow in code, add its Content, and then add the dialog it to my LayoutRoot.Children. When the XamDialogWindow is closed, I use the WindowStateChanged event to remove the XamDialogWindow from my LayoutRoot.Children when the WindowState is hidden.

When I do this a second time (based on user input), two XamDialogWindows show up, even though the first one is no longer in my Layout.Root.Children.

I'm starting to guess there may be a single XamDialogWindow manager/controller working behind the scenes to defeat the behavior I'm looking for. 

I'd really like to have more than one modless XamDialogWindow at a time, and not have to reuse a single instance.

Thanks for any help.

Parents
No Data
    Verified Answer
    Offline posted

Put this on hold -- I think I might have my own event handling issues creating this problem, so I don't want anyone to waste their time if it is really my issue.

I'm not sure if I know how to mark this as answered.

Children
No Data