Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Icon's crashing App?
posted

Hi,

I've been using your icons for a few years, I recently formatted my machine and upgraded to Windows 7 and Visual Studio 2010. After updating a number of my programs, and trying to install them on a clean XP machine, I was getting the vague .NET error about the application needing to close. No other information. It took my quiet a long while to discover it was tied directly to the use of the icons from Infragistics. As soon as I removed all references to these icons, the application would run perfectly.

Just in case, to make sure. I created a new, very simple one button app, installed it and ran it just fine. As soon as I added one of these icons to my form, the application just won't run.

I would really like to continue useing this icons, and am wondering if I have done something wrong? I tried re-installing the icon pack and unzipping again, but I'm still getting the same problem even with those.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Parents
No Data
    posted

Hi Nemo,

I want to clarify - you are able to unzip/install the icons.  The issue is when you add them to a project and try to use them?

Can you let me know which icons you are using, how you are using them (as a resource, directly in an image?).

I haven't heard of this one, so as much detail as you can give me,

Thanks

Jason

Children
No Data