Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Change selection of start date of Xammonthview
posted

Hi,

Whenever I add a appointment to the Xammonthview from my viewmodel that's not within the displayed datarange, the control doesn't scroll down to that appointment. For instance, if I set a appointment 4 months out from the current month in my viewmodel, I would like to see that appointment. I noticed that the control doesn't have a visible dates property, so how would I go about this?

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello Theo,

Thank you for your post.

The XamMonthView control has a BringIntoView() method that accepts a DateTime as a parameter. When called, the control will scroll that particular date into view. If you call this method with the end date of your appointment when you add that particular appointment, you can scroll your appointment into view as it is added. Note, that if you want to scroll the entire month that particular appointment belongs to into view, you will need to scroll the last day of that month into view.

I have attached a sample project to demonstrate the above. I hope this helps you.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns on this matter.

Sincerely,
    Andrew
    Associate Developer

XamMonthViewScrollApptCase.zip
Children
No Data