Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Error Message Connecting to SharePoint
posted

I haven't had any problems connecting to my sharepoint server, but this morning I'm getting a strange error with the Report Plus app on my IPAD:

Authentication Fails

The operation couldn't be completed. (DDXMLErrorDomain error1.)

Is anyone else getting this error?  Connections to sharepoint work fine from other apps on the same ipad and other ipads we've tested with are having the same problem with ONLY this report plus app.

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

I appreciate you reaching out regarding the authentication issue you're experiencing with the Report Plus app on your iPad. It seems like an isolated incident, given that connections to SharePoint are functioning well with other apps. To efficiently address this, I recommend reaching out to the customer service team of the Report Plus app. They can provide personalized assistance, investigate the specific error code (DDXMLErrorDomain error1), and guide you through any necessary troubleshooting steps. Their expertise in app-related issues will likely offer a swift resolution, ensuring you can continue accessing your SharePoint server seamlessly.

Best regards,

Debra Hugh

Children
No Data