Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Indigo Crashing
posted

I don't have a lot of time to research a cause right now, as I'm trying to get a prototype done for a meeting, however, I wanted to report that as of the last week or so, during which I have not done any updates or anything, the app has suddenly started crashing after a few hours of use, and crashes so hard that it totally fails to restart.  I start the app and it just spins and spins at the initial startup screen.  The only thing I can do that gets me back in action is uninstall the app entirely and reinstall it.

Parents
No Data
    posted

Hi David,

Sorry to hear that, lets see if we can find what's going.

If you can send us the logs located on Documents\Indigo Studio\logs to the indigo at infragistics.com support mail account, we can take a look at them and see if there's some problem.

Feel free to contact us to that email account to follow up this issue if you prefer, or if you need any other kind of assistance.

Once we find the issue, and if it's being a showstopper for you (which seems like it), we can provide you with a custom version in which the issue is fixed, before we release the official update.

Best regards,

Santiago.

Indigo Studio Team.

Children
No Data