Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Set edit mode give an error " Editing the specified row or column is currently not possible. It should be in view on the current page and virtualization frame"
posted

Hi

I am working on igGrid. We have a requirement like below

1. There is one parent table( igGrid ) and three child each one is an igGrid table. Now according to the selection of igGrid parent table i have to show/hide the related child table.

2. When ever child table is shown (frist time) I have to put the child table first row in edit mode.

3. All the child and parent data is populated through one JSON object.

4. When ever we press enter on last row of child we need to select next row in parent table and then show child table accordingly in edit mode

I am able to achieve all the functionality desciribed above in angular 2 component

Please have look at the code snippet where i am facing problem.

Parent Component template:

<div class="col-md-12">

<table id="gridId" class="table-font-size" ></table>

<div *ngFor="let item of sourceData; let i = index">

<div [ngSwitch]="item.Type">

// Child table component 1

<var-table *ngSwitchCase="1" id="childGrid_{{i}}" [(source)]="item.AcquisitionSteps" [(data)]="sourceData" (change)="UpdateParent($event)" (move)="moveToNextTable($event)"></var-table>

// Child table component 2

<att-table *ngSwitchCase="2" id="childGrid_{{i}}" [(source)]="item.AcquisitionSteps" [(data)]="sourceData" (change)="UpdateParent($event)" (move)="moveToNextTable($event)" ></att-table>

// Child table component 3

<vis-table *ngSwitchCase="3" id="childGrid_{{i}}" [(source)]="item.AcquisitionSteps" [(data)]="sourceData" (change)="UpdateParent($event)" (move)="moveToNextTable($event)" ></vis-table>

<div *ngSwitchDefault></div>

</div>

</div>

</div>

childTableMethod(){

setTimeout(() => {

var widget = $(this.el.nativeElement).igGrid("widget");

this.startEdit(widget, 1);

}, 500);

}

.private startEdit(childGrid, childRowId: number) {

var isEditing = childGrid.igGridUpdating("isEditing");

if (isEditing) {

childGrid.igGridUpdating("endEdit", true, false);

}

childGrid.igGridUpdating("startEdit", childRowId, "ACQValue", true);

}

Now whenever i make child table visible childTableMethod is called and it give me an exception ( Editing the specified row or column is currently not possible. It should be in view on the current page and virtualization frame )

Please let me know how can i resolve this error.

Thanks

Ankur Shah

Parents Reply Children
No Data