Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Problem Adding License new Blazor Update
posted

Hi team!

I´m trying to use the new components added in the last update for Blazor, concretely the IgbGrid and it´s not working as if it was licensed (it doesn´t render and shows the watermark as shown in the picture below) even following the steps you show in this page: https://www.infragistics.com/products/ignite-ui-blazor/blazor/components/general-nuget-feed I´ve tried both ways you show but with none of them is working, I´ve introduced my credentials correctly but nothing, maybe there´s more steps I should follow?

Thank you for your time!

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello Luis,

At the time of writing this, this was a known issue where if you used a version of the IgniteUI.Blazor packages that were on both the licensed Infragistics feed and on the public Nuget.org feed, Visual Studio would unfortunately resolve the one on the NuGet.org feed, which is the Trial version. The packages have since been renamed, so this should no longer happen, with the Trial version having a .Trial suffix.

Regarding the rendering not working correctly, I am under the impression that you are probably missing some CSS. If you haven’t added it yet, please add this to your index.html:

<link href="_content/IgniteUI.Blazor/themes/grid/light/bootstrap.css" rel="stylesheet" />

Children
No Data