Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Features for Dropdown and grid
posted

Hi , we are looking for some inbuilt options available with igniteui  Angular and want to check on usage

1. Editable drop down( search if value exists select , or create new)

2. IGX grid with parent child relationship. like say   team 1 -> 11 rows , team 2 -> 10 rows representing in a way in grid

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello,

I have been looking into your questions and regarding the first one I could suggest using either the IgxSimpleComboComponent or IgxComboComponent depending on whether you require to a single or multiple selection. By design, both components provide search input and selection on click or 'Enter' keydown. In order to enable the adding new item behavior you could set their allowCustomValues property to 'true'. This way you could add certain item on button click.

Here could be found a small sample where this approach is demonstrated.

Regarding your second question, I could suggest taking a look at our IgxTreeGridComponent and IgxHierarchicalGridComponent.

If you require any further assistance on the matter, please let me know.

Sincerely,
    Teodosia Hristodorova
    Software Developer

Children
No Data