Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
How can I hide the tree grid column header row?
posted

Since the normal igx-tree doesn't support unlimited hierarchical data I have no choice but to use igx-treegrid.   I only need to display the tree, I don't have any other columns but now I have this unneeded column header rendering over my tree.

How can I hide the column header row?  Also, hopefully in a way that doesn't involve changing some global style or that could affect other tree grids where I would need the headers displayed.

thank you

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello,

I have been looking into your question and an approach I could suggest in order to hide the header of the grid is to set the display attribute of the igx-grid-header to 'none'.

In order to apply this only to a particular tree grid, you could set a class to the grid element and apply the required styling only then:

:host ::ng-deep {
      .tree {
        igx-grid-header {
          display: none;
        }
      }
    }

Here could be found my sample with some additional styling for your reference. Please test it on your side and let me know if I may be of any further assistance.

Sincerely,
    Teodosia Hristodorova
    Software Developer

Children
No Data