Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
How do I create a composite chart?
posted

I am on latest Angular 12 (12.2.9) and IG (12.2.5).

There is an example of a Composite/Combo Chart, but with no access to how the example was accomplished. I have downloaded the complete examples package and there are no charts at all. There is no example code listed on the Composite/Combo Chart page, either.

Please provide a sample that demonstrates combining a stacked Area Chart and a stacked Line Chart:

• compares 2 scenarios
  • contains equivalent attributes between the 2 scenarios
  • allows dynamically allocating series between the 2 styles of chart by product family and type

Example: Lego kit sales projections

• Scenarios (groups of projected sales):
    • Q4'21 Projections (from 09/21-09/22)
    • Q1'22 Projections (from 01/22-01/23)
  • Series (product family):
    • Star Wars
    • Marvel Universe
  • Classification (product type):
    • Vehicles
    • Buildings
  • Kits (products):
    • Star Wars: Vehicles: AT-AT
    • Star Wars: Vehicles: First Order AT-AT
    • Marvel Universe: Buildings: Avengers Tower
    • Marvel Universe: Buildings: Tony Stark's Mansion
  • X-Axis: Sales periods by Month/Year
  • Y-Axis: Sales numbers by thousands (250 increments?)

In Q4'21 Projections, Lego Star Wars Vehicle AT-AT might have 5,446 sales for 03/22 and in Q1'23 Projections, it might have 4,885. I would expect to see a Line segment between the 4,750 and 5,000 points and an Area filled just under the 5,500 point in the same color.

Also, I would love to be able to see the product name (ex: AT-AT) in the region of the shaded area fragment.