Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Grid jumping back to top row when scrolling and clicking row selection checkbox
posted

Hi

I am seeing an issue with the row selection checkbox. The scenario is as follows:

1) Data is loaded to grid

2) Scroll the view so top row is off page

3) Click the row selection checkbox (multiple row selection is on)

Then what happens is the row is not selected, the row selection event is not fired and the view jumps back up to the top row instead.

If instead you do

1) Data is loaded to grid 

2) Scroll the view so top row is off page

3) Click any other cell to select row

Then it is selecting the row as expected

I can't figure out what is happening when you try and click on the check box rather than the cell to cause that behavior. Also it only happens the first time. After it jumps to top if you scroll down again then clicking the checkbox works fine and if you click the check box after clicking a cell to select it also works fine.

The checkboxes are just the standard ones given by turning on multiple row selection.

I can't replicate it in the demo for the row selection but it is happening in all my grids  with multiple selection turned on. Any advice or where I could debug to investigate further would be appreciated. I've tried cutting it back to basics but even with just a simple grid with only row selection turned on and only one column I still have that behavior. I'm using version 9.1.2 but licensed version rather than trial like in the demo.

Thanks