Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
I am unable to add note to support request
posted
I have been trying to add a note to a support request for several days and I keep getting the message “We're sorry, but the site has encountered an unexpected error.  If the problem continues, please let us know.”.

I sent meesages to Support.support@infragistics.com and Webmaster@Infragistics.com to report that I am having a problem, but with no response.

Am I the only one having the problem?
Parents
    posted

Are you copying-and-pasting your update from Microsoft Word into the editor?  I've seen this problem occur a few times in this circumstance.  If you are, then with the next update you intend to provide, paste your update into a plain text document first, then copy-and-paste from the text document into the editor.  We're looking into this issue to see what we can do about preventing it.

If you've sent your update to support@infragistics.com (which is the same address as support.support@infragistics.com), your update likely should have been added to your support case already.  Take a look at your case again; you may see an "inbound" message from you to the case that you didn't put there through the website.

If you don't find your update on the case, please send me an email at dsmanager@infragistics.com and mention the case number where you're having trouble providing updates.  I'll be happy to ensure your updates are provided to the Developer Support Engineer working on your support request.

Reply Children
No Data