Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Upgrading from Trial
posted

Hello,

I have downloaded and installed the Trial Version of Infragistics Controls to evaluate the upgrade of a Window Forms Application from an older version (11.1).

The evaluation went good and so I am going to buy the full license (Infragistics Professional package). Just a question: How does the upgrade from the trial works? Have i to unistall the trial package from my development machine and install the full package or there is a way to upgrade the trial directly to the full version (and to get rid of the TRIAL banner that now I have on my windows forms where I am testing the trial)?

Thank you

Claudio

Parents
    Offline posted

Hello Claudio,

Thank you for your post . Once you get the license, from your infragistics account you can run the complete bundle to get full installer. While running the installer it will ask for your license belongs to that version , you just need to put in the license, this will override the trial version.

Now using version utility you can upgrade the project . You can also refer to our online help document provided information about upgrade:

https://www.infragistics.com/help/winforms/win-upgrading-your-windows-forms-projects

Hope this will help. let me know if you have any question.

Reply Children
No Data